Powers & AbilitiesEdit
The Hybrids inherent powers of both Vampires and Werewolves but to a greater degree, making them incredibly powerful supernatural creatures. Hybrids possess a wide array of additional powers including:
- Werewolf Bite - Due to their Werewolf heritage, a Hybrid has a bite which is fatal to Vampire, but the Hybrid bite takes effect quicker than a normal Werewolf bite
- Werewolf Bite Blood Cure - Hybrid blood is capable of healing a Vampire from the bites of a Hybrid or Werewolf.
- Transformation Control - Hybrids have the ability to shapeshift/transform at will and at anytime that they desire, compared to that of normal Werewolves who are forced to shapeshift/transform only once a month on a full moon.
- Lycanthrope Enhancement - Hybrids are capable of showing their Wolf-eyes and fangs when displaying their abilities.
- Daytime Walking - Due to their Werewolf heritage, Hybrids are able to move around during the day and in the sun without the use of a mystical stone bound to a piece of jewellery.
- Enhanced Accelerated Healing - A Hybrid's healing power is a lot more enhanced and will allow them to heal a lot quicker due to the healing powers of a Vampire and Werewolf than just that of a Vampire or a Werewolf as an individual supernatural creature, thus allowing Hybrids to heal from all kind of injuries.
- Lie Detection - Due to their Werewolf heritage, a Hybrid is able to sense if someone is lying.
- Enhanced Superhuman Strength - Hybrids are stronger than Werewolves or Vampires, and because of their Vampire heritage they get stronger with age. A newly turned Hybrid is a challenge for multiple Vampires, Werewolves, and even a Vampire Elder of over 500 years old. A young Hybrid can overpower Elder Vampires with ease.
- Hypnosis - Due to their Vampire heritage, they can control minds (I.e Compulsion).
- Enhanced Superhuman Speed - Hybrids are faster than Werewolves and Vampires.
Due to their combined natures, Hybrids are unaffected by sunlight, garlic, vervain, wooden stakes, religious iconography, roses, or iconite.
- Decapitation - The act of dismembering or removing the head of a Hybrid will result in death.
- Heart Extraction - The act of removing a Hybrid's heart will result in death.
- Silver - Because both Vampires and Werewolves share this weakness, Hybrids are burned by Silver.
- Holy Ground - Because both Vampires and Werewolves share this weakness, Hybrids burn on Holy Ground.
- Magic - Witches are able to give supernatural aneurysms that cause the blood vessels of Hybrids to explode.
- Dawnbreaker - forged in a holy light that breaks upon foes, burning away corruption and false life.