Vampires of The Lost Angels series are undead beings who are descended from a fallen angel. Fallen angels can become vampires by draining a mortal of blood and then ingesting it.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Vampires are endowed with certain inherent supernatural powers.
- Superhuman Strength - Vampirism increases ones strength to superhuman levels. The strongest vampires are those turned from fallen angels, who naturally possessed super-strength before their transformation.
- Superhuman Speed - Vampirism increases ones speed to superhuman levels. The fastest vampires are those turned from fallen angels, who naturally possessed super-speed before their transformation.
- Superhuman Senses - Vampires possess heightened senses.
- Healing Factor - Vampires heal any non-fatal wound in seconds. They don't suffer from mental disorders or any other human disease.
- Hypnosis - Vampires have power over the minds of mortals.
- Flight - By directing the flow of the air and wind, vampires can fly. Vampires who were fallen angels can fly with their angelic wings.
- Aerokinesis - Vampires can control the wind.
- Telepathy - Vampires can read minds.
- Mist Form - Vampires can take on a mist form and become incorporeal.
- Shadow Travel - Older vampires can travel through the shadows. Vampires turned from fallen angels have this power emediately after their transformation.
- Power Leeching - By drinking the blood of supernatural beings, they can temporarily aquire that beings special power.
- Fire - Fire is all-consuming to a vampire.
- Blood Deprivation