"This is the archangel Uriel. He's what you might call...a specialist."Uriel is one of the archangels, a leading angel, sometimes ranked as an archangel with Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. Because his name in Hebrew means “fire of God,” or “light of God,” he has been variously identified in Jewish traditions as an angel of thunder and earthquake, as the wielder of the fiery sword in driving Adam and Eve from Eden, as the destroyer of the hosts of Sennacherib, as the figure who enlightens Ezra with visions, and, generally, as an angel of terror, prophecy, or mystery. John Milton in Paradise Lost described Uriel as “Regent of the Sun” and the “sharpest sighted spirit of all in Heaven”; but Christian tradition has generally paid little attention to Uriel.
As an archangel, Uriel is one of the most powerful beings to exist.
- Nigh-Omnipotence: Being an archangel, Uriel is encased with an incredibly high level of power
- Immortality: Uriel, like all celestial beings, is not subjected to time, aging, or diseases, and doesn't need to breathe, eat, or sleep to sustain himself. Uriel does, however, like all celestial beings because they're all siblings of one another, age and mature, as he was created sometime after the four archangels were.
- Angeilc Possession: Uriel, like all celestial beings, requires a human vessel in order to physically interact with humans on Earth, as it is a law that applies for all angelic beings.
- Invulnerability: Uriel, like all angels, is resistent to most forms of harm, and can't even be harmed by a vast majority of beings including demons, but he can be greatly damaged by angelic weapons, or while fighting other angels. Any one of the four archangels can kill Uriel easily.
- Superhuman Strength: Uriel, like all angels, dramatically increases the strength threashold of his host. Although, Uriel proved capable of overpowering other angels.
- Healing Factor: When Uriel vessel does get damaged by something angelic, he can heal the wound(s) instantly.
- Telepathy: Uriel, like all angels, can read human thoughts.
- Dreamwalking: Uriel, like all angels, can enter the dreams and mind of humans.
- Teleportation: Uriel, like all celestial beings, can vanish and reappear anywhere in time, space, and any place on the face of the Earth except for places that are covered in Enochian 'symbols.
- Illumination: Uriel can obliterate buildings and beings completely by emitting bright light from his body.
- Superhuman Intelligence: Uriel possesses an immense amount of knowledge about planets, the Milky Way Galaxy, humans, witches, and about occult and angelic orientated stuff. Also, Uriel, like all angels, possesses knowledge of Hell and how it works, as he and some other angels were able to bypass through its defenses.
- Induced Sedation: Uriel, like all angels, can cause humans to fall to the ground unconscious just by touching their forehead.