Roman Godfrey preparing to feed.
|Gender||Male & Female|
An Upir is like a vampire, they both feed on blood. A full Upir is half witch and half demon and a half-Upir is half human, one fourth witch and one fourth demon. If the child of an Upir is born with a caul, they will also become an Upir as well.
An Upir can not be distinguished from regluar humans; they seem to be the same as humans in their physical appearance.
Life & RebirthEdit
For a half or quarter Upir to become a full Upir, they must die by their own hands/suicide. When Olivia cut off her tails, she had bled out and died but was resurrected into a full Upir. When Roman had slit his wrists, he had also died and was resurrected as a full Upir. When becoming a full Upir, their supernatural powers seem to become enhanced. A full Upir's strength becomes stronger and their mesmerising power becomes stronger as well.
Full Upirs must drink the blood of humans to survive. When they are about to bite down on their victim, it seems that their mouth can expand to get a better and bigger bite. If a full Upir goes too long without feeding, they will slowly die.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: An Upir is much stronger than any human.
- Hypnosis: Upirs can control the minds of others by just a glance when they do this the victim seems to be in a hypnosis trance and do's whatever the Upir says.
- Healing Factor: Upirs can instantaneously heal themselves.
- Immortality: An Upir can live forever until they are killed by one of their weaknesses. They mature at a certain age and then stop ageing. Because they are immortal they are immune to all disease.
- Decapitation: Decapitation is one of the only ways to kill an Upir.
- Stabbed in the heart: If an Upir is stabbed in the heart, they will be immobilized.
- Burning: Burning is one of the only things that can kill an Upir.
- Desiccation: If an Upir is abstained from blood for too long, they will die.