|the Tomorrow People|
|Gender||Male & Female|
Tomorrow People are the next evolutionary leap of mankind, a generation of humans born with paranormal abilities. The Tomorrow People are being hunted down by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra, led by an "The Founder".
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Teleportation: The Tomorrow People can teleport to wherever they want by thinking of the place they wish to go to. (Requires a great amount of practice. Otherwise, teleportation is uncontrollable.)
- Telekinesis: The Tomorrow People can use the ability of Telekinesis to move things or people with their minds. (This ability appears to be relatively instictive, like when Stephen dropped his toothbrush.)
- Telepathy: The Tomorrow People can communicate with each other by using their thoughts. They are also able to read anyone's thoughts. They will hear each other's voices in their minds. Telepathy also involves controling the mind (hypnosis, mind reading, etc.)
- Molecular Immobilization: This is a power only a few Tomorrow People can use.This ability is unique to Stephen, he has been shown to stop time. This ability was inherited from his father who is considered to be the most powerful homo superior.
- Power Negation Immunity: Stephen is shown to be immune or at least resistant to Ultra's technology used to negate the powers of homo superiors. Likely inherited from his father.
- Time Travel: Though it seems impossible, Thanatos reveals that it order to attempt this, one has to stop time while teleporting. Stephen thinks he did it once, but he doesn't know how he did it. So he continues to investigate.
Ultra developed a serum that renders any member of the Tomorrow People completely powerless. The process of stripping them of their powers is excruciatingly painful.
The Tomorrow People are unable to kill. This is said to be controlled by Prime Barrier of the brain. Ultra considers this to be their only flaw, and also fears that they are only a mutation away from gaining this ability. If a member of the Tomorrow People tries to kill, a loud, high pitched ringing sound resounds in their head, causing them to become disoriented or fall unconscious. The Annex Project which was started by Ultra focused on frying the part of the brain that prevented Tomorrow People from killing so that they could have the ultimate weapon.