Titans are a race of primordial supernatural giants who are the ancestors of the gods in Greco-Roman mythology.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Titans possess divine powers. The strongest of the Titans are said to be nigh-omnipotent.
- Immortality - Titans cannot die.
- Superhuman Strength - Titans are as strong as gods. The Titan Atlas bears the weight of Heaven on his shoulders.
- Superhuman Speed - Titans move so fast that everything to them appears to be in slow motion.
- Superhuman Durability - Titans have strong bodies and don't feel pain. Titans are also immune to extreme temperatures.
- Superhuman Stamina - Titans possess unlimited stamina. The do not need to breathe, eat, or blink.
- Healing Factor - Titans heal from wounds and are immune to disease. The liver of Titan Prometheus is devoured daily by an eagle but always grows back.
- Pyrokinesis - Titans have dominion over fire.
- Ergokinesis - Titans possess power over the energies of nature and magic.
- Atmokinesis - Titans were the original rulers of Heaven.
- Aerokinesis - Titans possess dominion over the powers of the air and wind.
- Hydrokinesis - Titans are masters of the sea.
- Electrokinesis - Titans can use lightning and thunder as weapons.
- Geokinesis - Titans have mastery over the powers of the Earth.
- Chronokinesis - Titans possess dominion over time and space.
- Flight - Titans are not subject to gravity.