Titans are the second generation of divine being who descended from the primordial gods in Greco-Roman mythology
The Titans are Gods in Greek mythology the ruled the universe before being overthrown during the Titanomachy by the Olympians, children of Cronus and Rhea.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - Titans cannot die.
- Superhuman Strength - Titans are as strong as gods. The Titan Atlas bears the weight of Heaven on his shoulders.
- Superhuman Speed - Titans move so fast that everything to them appears to be in slow motion.
- Superhuman Durability - Titans have strong bodies and don't feel pain. Titans are also immune to extreme temperatures.
- Superhuman Stamina - Titans possess unlimited stamina. The do not need to breathe, eat, or blink.
- Healing Factor - Titans heal from wounds and are immune to disease. The liver of Titan Prometheus is devoured daily by an eagle but always grows back.
- Pyrokinesis - Titans have dominion over fire.
- Ergokinesis - Titans possess power over the energies of nature and magic.
- Atmokinesis - Titans were the original rulers of Heaven.
- Aerokinesis - Titans possess dominion over the powers of the air and wind.
- Hydrokinesis - Titans are masters of the sea.
- Electrokinesis - Titans can use lightning and thunder as weapons.
- Geokinesis - Titans have mastery over the powers of the Earth.
- Chronokinesis - Titans possess dominion over time and space.
- Flight - Titans are not subject to gravity.
- Healing Factor - Titans can heal almost instantly from injury.
- Energy Manipulation
- Invulnerability - Titans are extremely resistant to attack.
- Power Immunity- They are immune to most powers possessed by lesser beings.