Skin-Changers are a race of shape-shifting supernatural creatures who can take the form of anyone and possibly anything else.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Shapeshifting - Skin-Changers can take on a living or dead person's physical appearance by shedding their skin. When they change, they literally become the person they're mimicking, gaining everything, including fingerprints and DNA; they can also mimic wounds, even very serious ones. Once a skin-changer transforms into that person, they can access the thoughts and memories of the person they are mimicking provided that the person is still alive. Older Skin-Changers can morph their body to match any human appearance. Unlike younger ones, it does not shed or peel off its skin while altering its shape. It can change its form in seconds and it can also copy clothing.
- Superhuman Strength - Even though they appear human, Skin-Changers do possess amazing physical strength. They can easily have enough strength to overpower human beings. Similar to vampires, as they grow stronger with time, Skin-Changers slowly get stronger the more times they shift. An older Skin-Changers strength is monumental compared to that of all other Skin-Changers, being able to overpower four hunters simultaneously, lift a grown man into the air with one hand, and rip a solid iron door off its hinges.
- Superhuman Speed - Skin-Changers seem to be able to run faster than humans; on several occasions, Skin-Changers have managed to easily escape from pursuers. One was able to run faster than a gun could be aimed.
- Superhuman Agility - They possess quicker reflexes than typical humans. One of them was able to dodge a bullet, jump out of a house without hurting itself, and left a bloody footprint on a telephone pole, indicating it can climb it.
- Regeneration - As they can change their form easily, Skin-Changers can heal non-fatal wounds, and even replace body parts.
- Immortality - Skin-Changers can live forever, provided they aren't killed by decapitation.
- Silver - Skin-Changers can be killed by a silver bullet or silver blade to the heart. Lesser hits will hurt them, possibly driving them away from the fight. Silver-caused cuts reacts with them, similar to how iron reacts with demons.
- Angel Blade - Stabbing a Skin-Changer with an angel blade will result in death.
- Decapitation - The act of removing a Skin-Changers head will result in death.
- Heart Extraction - The act of removing a Skin-Changers heart will result in death.