Rebel Angel Leader
Samael is an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore, a figure who is accuser, seducer and destroyer, and has been regarded as both good and evil. It is said that he was the guardian angel of Esau and a patron of the Roman empire. He is considered in legend a member of the heavenly host (with often grim and destructive duties), and equatable with Satan and the chief of the evil spirits. One of Samael's greatest roles in Jewish lore is that of the angel of death. He remains one of the Lord's servants even though he appears to want men to do evil. As a good angel, Samael supposedly resides in the seventh heaven, although he is declared to be the chief angel of the fifth heaven.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Sama'el was among the chief angels who fell from Heaven and is among the highest-ranking demons.
- Demonic Possession - Samael, like all celestial beings, requires a human vessel in order to physically interact with humans on Earth, as it is a law that applies for all angelic beings.
- Resurrection - Samael has the power to bring or revive anyone and anything he wishes back to life. Death has admitted that on the contrary, he abides by a rule which seemingly strictly restricts him from bringing people back to life due to the ramifications of upsetting the natural order.
- Healing Touch - Samael can heal wounds and deformities, even fatal ones, using the last remnants of his angelic powers.
- Illumination - Samael is able to release pure energy which allows him to kill and exorcise demons by placing their hand upon their forehead. And he has the ability to purify the souls of those affected by demons.
- Weather Manipulation - He can manipulate and control the weather under Earth's atmosphere, create natural disasters that can kill millions of people instantly.
- Death Touch - In his occupation, he is capable of killing anyone or anything he wishes instantly.
- Nigh-Omniscience - Samael may be nigh omniscient, as he possesses a wide knowledge on things like galaxies, planets, humans, souls, angels and archangels. Also, he's been physically present before the start of time itself alongside God.
- Invulnerability - Samael, like all archangels, is highly resistant to all forms of harm whatsoever, and can't even be harmed by other beings or angels, unless something angelic is involved, or if he is fighting another archangel.
- Super Strength - Samael, like all angels, dramatically increases the strength threshold of his host.
- Immortality - Samael is not subjected to death and disease. He claims that he is as old or older than God, but neither can remember who is older. Compared to him, the galaxy is still "in its diapers".
- Teleportation - Samael can go anywhere he chooses in the universe; despite the fact that he can't be everywhere at once like God, he can move around the Earth and the Universe at incredible speeds using teleportation.