Priests, or Priestesses, are holy human warriors. There were once many of them that "could" use magic, now they are few in numbers. There aren't many of them left, but there are some still living the world, blending in with society. They don't often hunt supernatural creatures, but when their services are call upon, they do hunt.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As faithful followers of God and being highly skilled in combat, Priests possess superhuman physical abilities of strength, speed, coordination, and agility.
- Strength - Priests are stronger than humans. One of them could take on a group of armed men, a group of armed Familiars, and a number of Turok-Han vampire Drones. It takes more than one, at least two, to fight a Hive Guardian.
- Speed - Priests are faster than humans. They have similarly enhanced reflexes that allow that to react faster than any human.
- Agility - Priests possess superhuman agility, as they can move and react much faster than any human and jump to and from high places.
- Longevity - Priests are not immortal, but they do have a slower aging process than humans.
- Skilled Fighters - Being trained warriors, Priests are highly skilled in the art of combat.