Poseidon is a God in Greece-Roman mythology, where he is also known as Neptune. He is the God of the seas, earthquakes and horses. He is brother to Zeus and Hades.
- Like his sibling as soon as Poseidon was born he was swallowed by his Father Cronus, later to be saved by Zeus.
- During Titanomachy Poseidon together with siblings Zeus, Hades, Hera, Hestia and Demeter defeated their father, Cronus, titan god of time. After the defeat of the Titans, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades drew lots for which they would rule. Poseidon drew the Oceans and became the God of the seas.
Poseidon's symbol and trademark weapon is a trident, a three pronged spear. A simple tap to the ground and the earth would shake, and when he struck the sea, forthing waves stood mountain high.
- Water Manipulation - Poseidon can control the movement of water using only his mind.
- Weather Manipulation - Poseidon can summon massive storms in the oceans.
- Earth Manipulation - Poseidon is able to produce earthquakes with his trident.
- Immortality - Poseidon would never grow old or die.
- Invulnerability - Poseidon is immune to conventional damage.
- Shapeshifting - Poseidon is able to change his physical form to anything he desires.
- Superhuman Speed - Poseidon is able to swim fast in the ocean.
- Superhuman Strength - Poseidon is able to impact the Earth with such force as to create earthquakes or tidal waves with only his bare hands.
- Life creation - Poseidon created Horses as a gift to mankind.
- Communication to Sea Animals - Poseidon is able to talk to sea creatures.
- Flight - Poseidon is able to fly around anywhere.
- Superhuman Senses - Poseidon is able to see and hear things far away.