Dante is the protagonist of the Devil May Cry video game series. He is the half-demon son of Sparda, a demon rebel, and a human mother, Eva. He is the twin brother of Vergil.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Dante's demonic heritage endows him with powers and abilities beyond those of any human.
- Omnipotence - Within him, Dante possesses unlimited demonic power.
- Invulnerability - With his true power unleashed, Dante is invulnerable and cannot be staggered.
- Flight - With his true power unleashed, Dante can spread his ultra-powerful demon wings to fly.
- Longevity - Dante has an infinite lifespan.
- Superhuman Strength - Dante possesses incredible strength. His physical feats include snapping handcuffs; manhandling grown men; shattering stone with a single strike; and overpowering demons.
- Superhuman Speed - Dante can move at lightning speeds so fast that everything moves in slow motion in comparison.
- Superhuman Agility - Dante possesses incredible agility.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Healing Factor - Dante's demonic heritage makes him nearly unkillable.
- Magic - Dante possesses demonic magical abilities.