|Title||Demon of Lust|
Asmodeus is a king of demons mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, in which he is the primary antagonist. According to Hebraic tradition Asmodeus is the husband of Lilith, the queen of lust and mother of the succubi and incubi, or is associated with her. The demon is also mentioned in some Talmudic legends, for instance, in the story of the construction of the Temple of Solomon. He was supposed by some Renaissance Christians to be the King of the Nine Hells. Asmodeus also is referred to as one of the seven princes of Hell. In Binsfeld's classification of demons, each one of these princes represents one of the seven deadly sins (Pride, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Wrath). Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people's sexual desires. It is said that people who fall to Asmodeus' ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - As an angel, Asmodeus will live forever.
- Possession - Asmodeus takes possession of human bodies to act on earth.
- Pheromone Generation - Asmodeus has the ability to generate scent-based pheromones from his body, which allows him to control the women around him. Asmodeus' pheromones may even cause the women to become disoriented, extremely sick, libidinous, or violent.
- Telekinesis - He can move objects with his mind.
- Super Strength - Asmodeus possesses incredible strength; he can lift and throw vehicles, including trucks and buses, with ease.
- Super Speed - He can move with incredible celerity; faster than a speeding bullet and the human eye.
- Super Agility - Asmodeus is quicker and more graceful in movement than humans. He can jump higher and further than any human that ever lived and perform impressive parkour feats.
- Super Stamina - As a prolific love maker, Asmodeus' vessels are endowed with inexhaustible energy.
- Telepathy - Asmodeus uses telepathy and empathy to assist in his sexual conquests.