On Aaron Corbett's eighteenth birthday, he begins exhibiting strange abilities, such as the ability to talk to his dog, Gabe, and other animals, leading to the conclusion that he is a Nephilim, the offspring of a human and an angel. Now Aaron must defend himself and his family from the Powers, warrior angels dispatched to Earth to eliminate the Nephilim "abominations", while trying to find a way to live a normal life. He is befriended by Ezekiel, an eccentric but kind-hearted fallen angel, and the former leader of the Powers, Camael.
It is revealed Aaron is the Redeemer of prophecy, a Nephilim with the ability to "redeem" the fallen angels and return them to Heaven and that his father is the first fallen angel, Lucifer.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Precognition - Aaron started having nightmarish visions and dreams that warned him before it had occured.
- Omnilingualism - As Aaron read on the website, "Nephilim had the gift of tongues, they can understand all languages, that including animals and plants."
- Healing - Aaron has the ability to heal the wounds and diseases of all living creatures. He used it on his dog when he got hit by a car, and he put his hands on his body and he was walking again.
- Resurrection - Aaron can revive a dead body even after the soul has left.
- Pyrokinesis - Aaron often can fire bolts of heavenly fire from his hands or summon burning swords at will.
- Redemption - As the "Redeemer", Aaron has the ability to return fallen angels back to Heaven.
- Empathy - Aaron is able to sense the fallen angel's desire for forgiveness, whether they're worthy of redemption or not.
- Flight - Aaron can spread angelic wings, which gives him the natural ability to fly.
- Superhuman Strength - Aaron can exert greater physical force than any normal human. He used this when he was trying to help David Brady's locker to open and then he accidentally ripped it off its hinges. And now it has increased his fighting skills.
- Superhuman Speed - Aaron can move at speeds greater than the speed of light itself. Aaron through accelerated vision perceives the entire world in slow motion.